- Tips and Tricks
- Business Administration
- Graphic Design
- Business Owner
- Social Media Management
- Small Business Owner
- Virtual Assistant
- Website Building
- Social Media
Our top apps we might use in your business
March 27, 2020
- WhatsApp - Use for easy and quick voice and text communication.
- Zoom - Stable and reliable video communications made easy
- Canva - Amazingly simple free graphic design online tool.
- Kaboompics - A collection of high quality photos offered for free for anyone
- Mailchimp - Create e-newletters and campaigns with this email marketing tool.
- Pexels - Free high quality images you can modify and use anywhere.
- Publicate - Easily create newsletters that get results. Works with Gmail, Outlook and all other services.
- Sniply - A social media marketing tool that allows people to overlay custom messages on any web page they post about
- Unsplash - Beautiful free images for everyone
- PayPal - One of the oldest and most trusted online payment platforms in the internet
- Stripe - An online credit card processor designed with the small business owners and online merchants in mind
- Xero - Beautiful accounting software
- Calendly - Save time and schedule meetings easily
- Email Signature Rescue - Professional email signature software and templates.
- Evernote - A tool designed for note taking, organising, and archiving with a powerful search function.
- Slack - Organise your team conversations in an easy and powerful messenger app.
- Sortd - Transforms your emails into organised lists.
- Trello - Tool for organising and prioritising your projects and to-do lists.
- LastPass - A super handy and very safe way to store your passwords, even on the go
- Dropbox - Secure file sharing and storage solution.
Website & Branding
- Answer the Public - Find out what questions and queries your customers have by getting a free report of what they're searching for in Google.
- Coolors - A fantastic tool that helps you choose your branding colours.
- Employment Agreement Builder - The tool guides you through the steps to create an agreement for each of your employees.
- Hey Meta - Check and improve how search engines and social media websites see and display your website.
- Rocketspark - Website builder and ecommerce software for non-techies. Create your own website using pre-designed templates to help you get started. Modern, easy to use and the Rocketspark support team is right here in NZ.